Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

This weekend we welcome International best selling author Stacy Eaton



Stacy is a full-time Police Officer who enjoys crime scene investigation above all else. She also owns a business that deals with awareness raising for the causes people care most about. She is a mother of two and her husband is also in law enforcement.
Stacy uses her experience at work to make the stories more believable - weaving bits of crime solving knowledge into her stories of fiction to make them more lifelike.
Her first book, My Blood Runs Blue was the start of her writing career.  It brings the world of law enforcement into the paranormal world of vampires. It is a suspenseful adult series that will keep you guessing from chapter to chapter.
There are several other books in the works for Stacy Eaton, but with her busy life you’ll need to check out her website to find out what’s new!  www.stacyeaton.com


Twitter: @StacySEaton

 
My Blood Runs Blue:
Officer Kristin Greene has always felt that something was missing from her life. Although her job with the Fawn Hollow Township Police Department keeps her busy, she still feels like there is something else out there for her.
She soon finds herself investigating a homicide where a young woman has had her throat ripped out. When she has to give the death notification to the family, her investigative nature comes out fast and strong when the parents seem too accepting of their daughter’s death and make comments that just don’t fit.
When the family requests the assistance of the VMF Securities, Kristin is confused that they would think a security company could assist with the murder investigation. When Julian and Alexander arrive she quickly finds herself being pulled into a love triangle that has been going on longer then she has been alive. Why do they look at here as if they know her? And why do they keep talking about Calista?
Join Kristin as she fights to learn the truth about the recent murder, the seductive and blood drinking men that have entered into her life and the rear truth about herself.

 
My Blood Runs Blue
Kindle: http://amzn.to/kVcxhL
My Blood Runs Blue:
Chapter 6 - Julian
As we started the ride back to the house, she put her left hand gently on my thigh.  I felt the muscles bunch under the slight pressure, but slowly relaxed. For the entire ride she grinned and sang to the music on the radio, while hanging her right arm out the window in the breeze and keeping her left hand gently on my thigh.  I kept quiet and just tried to memorize every moment of this time together.
Once we pulled up to the house, she climbed right out and stood looking up at the sky.  “The sky right now is like your eyes.  The deep dark sapphire of night glistening with stars.”
I had walked around the back of the car to stand behind her.  “No one has ever put it that way,” I said softly.
“That’s what I thought when I saw them last night.  Now that I’ve seen the sky here, I know that it’s even more true.  The depths of your eyes are like looking into the galaxy.” She was still looking up to the sky with her back to me.
I couldn’t resist any longer I reached up to touch her, just as she turned to look at me.  Eye to eye we were, neither of us breathing.  I took my hand and put it along the side of her face, under her ear with my thumb sliding over her open lips.  I pulled her to me slowly.
When our lips met, it was like the galaxy above swallowed us in an explosion of the sun. The moment our lips met, I no longer knew where I stopped and she began.  We seemed to have melted together.  To have become one in that first kiss.
Her hands came up to my chest and pressed against me, gripping my shirt.  As my other arm came around her body, her hands slid over my chest to my back and we pulled each other close.  We pulled each other closer then I could have ever thought possible.  Our kiss was so deep it was like we could have existed with one heart beating.
I felt her straining hard against me.  She could feel my hardness pushing against her lower stomach and she slowly started to move gently against it.  I moaned deep in my throat and clung to her harder, pushing myself as hard as I could against her while standing up.
Oh God, I was gonna explode right here in the driveway, right here under the stars.  I wanted her – right that moment I needed her more than I needed air, blood, a heartbeat.  I needed her and I needed to be inside her to feel her warmth, to explode within her.
I pushed her up against the side of the Mustang roughly. 


Blue Blood for Life
 
Officer Kristin Greene is back for another suspenseful book packed with romance, mystery and intrigue.
When Kristin goes back to work she’s happier then she’s been in a long time. Her new status in life has her solving crimes faster and better then she ever could before. She’s on top of the world, well for the most part. If she could just get him off the topic of finishing the transition, she’d be fine.
When Alex goes missing, Kristin finds she finally has to reveal the secrets of her life to her friends. As the house fills up with people wanting to help, will Kristin be able to deal with the emotions that threaten to overwhelm her?
Julian stands beside her faithfully as they try to locate Alex, but who is the strawberry blond woman who seems to appear at all the wrong times?
What happens when Trent and Gabe enter the picture to help with the search? Will Trent be able to do as he’s told without falling for Kristin?
Join us as we bring in a host of new characters to life in another suspenseful tale of romance and investigation.
Video Trailer: Above






Stacy's New release : Whether I’ll Live or Die:
“It sounded so simple in theory; ready... aim... fire...  but what actually transpired was so much more.”
Officer Nicole Nolan holds the gun steady in her hands, knowing that life will be forever altered once she pulls the trigger. Her position as a small town police officer is to protect those who cannot protect themselves.   It is her job, her career and her life.
Young Amanda stands where protection does not exist. With several failed relationships behind her, Amanda turns a blind eye to the possessiveness Josh displays in order to sooth her desperate need to be loved.  As the mental abuse turns violent, Amanda must deal with the denial and embarrassment of being a victim once again. With her emotional and physical health siting on the edge, she must fight to regain control of her life.
 A gripping story through their lives driving both to one final destination, but will it be life or death?







2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tessa!!! So glad to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pleasure to host you and your fantastic books.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment it will be published shortly.