Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Welcoming Karen Einsel for Sample Sunday


Karen writes contemporary romance from sweet to sexy with varying degrees of heat.
From flirting to open door, “Let’s get it on” sex, Karen’s ultimate goal of every story is to let her characters find the connection of heart and soul that will lead them to their Happily Ever After.
Karen is currently working on her series “Chris’ Journey Turning Different Corners”

 
The Good Dr. Grant
Amy knows she wants just one man's attention, just one to unleash her passion and connect with, but which one? There's Tom, her best friend forever, whom she's had a crush on since they were just kids. Then there's Dr. Grant Graysen, the veterinarian  that took over her father's practice, but wait...Is that Kent, her ex husband, the most passionate man she has ever known, what's he doing here?
 
EXCERPT:

“What about you? What do you want Grant? What goes on in that head of yours, behind those intense blue eyes, and that reserved demeanor of yours?”
“Well…I don’t want to pursue.” He sees a look of hurt in Amy’s eyes and holds his hand up. “Wait…I don’t want to be pursued either. Amy, my passion lies in the connection.”
“Oh so what you are trying to tell me is, “You’re good in bed?”
He grins at her. “Only if my partner is. No, now come on, I don’t mean sex. I mean the connection on a deeper level. I don’t want the mind games either. I want…I don’t know.”

“So have you ever had that connection?”
“No”
“Has anyone ever come close?”
“Only one. So Amy, what do you do to find the passion, besides trying to make people angry? How do you bring it out?”
“Hmm…Well, I like to build it up slowly. Play with it, tease it, get a taste of it, until it just…” She holds her closed fists in front of her and flings her fingers and hands out.
“Explodes!”
“Oh, so you like sex too. That’s good to know… And yeah “it” does have a tendency to explode after you do all of that to “it” Seeing the look on her face, he starts laughing when she realizes what she just said and how it sounded. Amy covers her face with her hands, “Ugh…Shut up…”

 From the author:

How I picture Grant, Tom, and Kent

 How I picture Amy

The Good Dr. Grant on Amazon
Kyle & Kelly on Amazon

 Where you can find Karen

Blogs



Facebook

 
Twitter


Goodreads




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment it will be published shortly.