Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Welcome Amelia James to the blog with her new release 'Her Twisted Pleasures'

This weekend I welcome Amelia James to the blog with her new release 'Her Twisted Pleasures'
 
His hand came off my neck, and he wrapped his arms around me, crushing me against him. I grabbed his hair and forced his mouth to mine, feeding the darkness possessing us…. Submission, yes! Not giving up control but having it taken from me. This… this was why I needed Alex. Will was too nice; he would never abuse me like this. But Alex…mmm…Alex had no such qualms. “What have you done to me?”
 Talia indulges her sexual pleasures, turning her life into a twisted mess. Sleeping with Alex is dangerous and reckless. She craves that excitement. Loving Will is comforting and safe. She needs that stability. Why can’t she get everything she wants from one man?

Will has everything under control. Watching his girlfriend flirt with his best friend fuels his lust for her. He loves Talia; he trusts Alex. It’s all good as long as he makes the rules.

Alex doesn’t give a damn about rules. He knows how to play with fire without getting burned. It’s just sex with Talia. No emotions means no attachments. That’s one rule he won’t break.

Sometimes dirty little secrets are more dirty than secret….

 

Excerpt
"How can you do this to me?" I moaned.
He just laughed.
"How can you do this to yourself?"
His hand slipped on the damp sheet and he sank deeper into me.

I was getting to him. "I know you want me. You haven't been able to keep your hands off me all day."
He'd kept finding excuses to pull over and make out.

"How can you hold back now when all you want to do is make me scream?"

Something devious flashed in his dark blue eyes and he faked a yawn. "It's been a long day, and we have another long day ahead of us tomorrow. I'm pretty tired." He pulled out and rolled over, turning off the light. "Sweet dreams, darlin'."

"I don't think so." I threw my body against him, pushing him onto his back. I wriggled onto his lap, and smiled when his eyes rolled back in his head. "Now I'm in control."

He moaned and let me thrust down on him once, almost twice. "Not for long."

He flipped me on my back and I squealed. He spread my legs and rubbed up and down my pink flesh. When he slipped in, I wrapped my legs around his waist and tried to pull him in deeper, but he held my thighs apart and teased me with the tip again.

My body started to ache and burn. I needed more, and he knew it. I pinched my nipples with one hand, reaching down to stroke my button with the other.

He grabbed my hands and held them above my head. "Nope."
But my legs were free, and I tried to pull him in again.

"I gotta find something to tie you down with."

*****

An interview with Alex
Alex Sheridan
Alex is a defense attorney with an impressive winning record. He grew up with Will, and he works with Talia. Their law firm forbids employee relationships, but Alex doesn't care.


Why did you choose your profession?
I’m a defense attorney, but don’t go thinking that I believe in justice or ‘the system’ or guilty until proven innocent. I’m not stupid. I like arguing, I like winning, and there’s no greater challenge than convincing a jury a guilty man is innocent. Or not guilty. There’s no such thing as innocent.

Who was your first love?
I fell head over heels for my fifth-grade teacher, Mrs. Hanson. She was married and an adult, so I couldn’t have her, but that’s why I liked her. 

How old were you when you lost your virginity? What was that like?
Older than you’d think. I was trying to get into law school so I spent too much time studying, but I eventually gave it up to an older woman. She had a boyfriend, which was fine with me because I didn’t have to deal with all that ‘why didn’t you call me’? BS afterward.

Have you ever cheated on a lover? Why/why not?
No, I never have. The women I sleep with know I'm not exclusive. I’ve always been the other man. *wink*

Are you dominant or submissive? Would you ever switch?
Dominant. I always win. Talia tied me up once, but I escaped and then…. Ha, yeah. I taught her a lesson that night. *grins*

What’s your secret talent?
The ability to seduce any woman I want. No, that’s no secret. Um…I can sing. I won’t unless I’m really drunk, but I’ve been told I sound pretty good. 

Do you ever feel guilty about sleeping with married women?
Nope. Not my problem. 

That’s cold.
Yeah, it is, but it works for me. I just want to get laid. No attachments. That’s my rule.

*****

Buy the book:
Her-Twisted-Pleasures-ebook/
dp/B008XMZ4ZS/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1345033168&sr=1-1&keywords=her+twisted+pleasures Home/Book/11890?cat=17563648
Smashwords: https://www.
smashwords.com/books/view/
214821


Amelia James started reading steamy romance novels in junior high, but her mom took them away from her, so she started daydreaming instead. After she got married, she wrote some of her naughtier daydreams down and sent them to Playgirl magazine. Two of them got published.  She kept daydreaming and writing stories until her dirty stories turned into trashy books.
She lives in Colorado, but she’ll always be a loyal Wisconsin Cheesehead. When she’s not lusting after her next bad boy hero, she looks for inspiration in sci-fi and action movies, football players, bloodsucking lawyers, muscle cars, and kick-butt chicks.

Trashy's Treasures Blog: http://trashystreasures.wordpress.com/


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting my excerpt and the interview with Alex. I love that bad boy. Mmmm...yummy

    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amelia, It's a pleasure to have you guest on the blog. :-) Good luck with your new release.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment it will be published shortly.