Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A big welcome to Deborah Palumbo my guest author today

Hi Deborah welcome to the blog today



Hello everyone, it is very nice to meet you all.
 I'm Deborah Palumbo author of the paranormal mystery/romance series, The Undeparted. There are currently 3 books in the series, but I am the author of 9 books in total. I'm self pubbed exclusively on Amazon. Why exclusively Amazon? Well, that means that my ebooks are absolutely FREE to Amazon prime members 365 days a year, morning, noon and night, seven days a week, and only $2.99 for everyone else; paperback is available for $7.95.
In addition to writing paranormal novels, I also write historical romance (sweet and spicy), and mystery/crime, you know who dunnit with frustrated detectives hot on the trail of some wretched killer.
 I also wrote a screenplay with actor/writer Jordan Rhodes. I had a blast with Jordan, enjoyed the screenwriting experience immensely, but my first love is writing novels; In fact, I wanted to write novels since I was a little girl. I actually started out at age 7 through 18 writing poetry for God!  It wasn't until a debilitating illness and long period of confinement until my dream of novel writing came to be.
Talk about fate!
For now I'd like to introduce you to book 3 in my vampire mystery/romance series, entitled The Banished One. The series is called The Undeparted. I really hope you'll check out the series, get caught up on it and love it!

The Banished one is a continuation from the previous 2 books. There's an evil, lustful killer vampire on the loose in a small town and Lieutenant Welby who is a staunch disbeliever in vampires is finally convinced that he's got a serial killer vampire on the loose. He follows old town rumors right to the handsome and sexy Quentin, the father of all vampires, and his gothic castle to enlist Quentin's aid. Welby knows he needs an immortal to defeat an immortal.
You think Quentin will help??

Here's a brief excerpt from the novel:
Suddenly a chemical shot through Lucius while he was watching that sexy female, similar to a feeling when he was mortal and checking out a hot babe. But this desire in his vampire state was more intense, almost electrified and mingled with this lustful craving for blood. He had to drink from her neck; taste her life's essence, and he had to get laid. There was no fighting it, no self-control. He was accustomed to indulging every desire, no matter if they were spontaneous eruptions from some surging chemical, or a well-planned rendezvous.

 



Find Deborah online: 
 Twitter @deborahpalumbo2



 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for allowing me to be here today, Tessa. I enjoyed writing the bio and excerpt and spending a few minutes with you and your followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deborah, You are welcome. It was great to catch up with you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment it will be published shortly.