Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

A big welcome to author Karli Rush

Today my guest author is Karli Rush



 Karli has always blazed her own trail, whether popular or not. She has three wonderful sons and is contently married to a supportive husband. Her passion outside of writing is photography and all things natural. She is an Autism advocate and enjoys hiking, bike riding and family.

Karli was born deep in Cherokee Nation Indian Territory where she grew up loving everything paranormal and has even, first hand, witnessed a womanly spirit. The sighting, as it is referred to, occurred in Eureka Springs, Arkansas one of the top ten most haunted hotels, The Crescent Hotel. This experience captured Karli in ways that have expanded her beliefs about the possibilities of other realms.


As a teen, Karli was an avid reader, she sought out solitude for her passion in nearby Indian Graveyards. Although writing was something that has pulled at her most of her life, it wasn't until a recent visit to a Shaman, who saw her spirit's need for creativity, that she truly began down the path.

The Crescent Bound series is her first work which will consist of five books in all. She is simply thrilled to be able to share all the adventures of Alyssa Worthington with you.



Demon Bound book three in the Crescent Bound Trilogy
 *Please note this series is for 18+ readers due to sexual and language content* 


My world just turned into a reality of my vision I recently foresaw. I now hang in the balance of agony in a pit of darkness. I am completely suspended in mid-air, restrained by some unknown force, and clinging to the emptiness that swallowed me into a continuum. Drained of all my powers, I can only abide my time and await my return....





 Karli has a snippet on Marc's spell I would like to share - This particular scene is... Marc is a witch learning and discovering his many new talents with spells and as he is driving him and his wife home (she's a witch herself) he tests his abilities of seduction on her.  
                                                                          ******** 


My terse fabricated demeanor crumbles when Marc pins me with that look of his again. I nip at my lower lip for any self-control, this impulsive, urgent desire clings to me and I can't seem to smother it away. I decide to call him on his inhuman seducing tactics, “Stop it.”



“Stop what?” His own false denying tone tells me he knows very well what he's doing. Marc has this godly appeal to him already, but this man can wield a power to change the atmosphere he's in, to a sweltering seducement just by whispering two words. I cross my leg over the other restraining all my control. I'm overly impressed with him.



But his flimflam spell will not have me climaxing, he's not playing fair. Cheater. “Don't look at me like that.”



“Like what?” He cracks another smile as he focuses back on the highway.



“You're undressing me with your eyes, and I'm well aware what you're doing, hustler, and it's not going to work.” My lenient threat only spikes him to challenge me.



“Okay, we have forty five minutes before we arrive home, let's see if you can ride this spell out. And, I promise I won't undress you with my eyes any more.” He flashes me the, I can take you to bed a million ways, smile and I melt. He whispers out something in the climactic air between us and I'm too aroused to care. As if he controls my hands I recline the seat back and begin unbuttoning my mint chiffon blouse. My eyes slowly close as his unscrupulous spell has me completely enraptured, I feel my hands glide over my body but it's Marc's influence conducting my own movements.



Crescent Bound is book One in the Trilogy


Raven Bound is book Two


Demon Bound is the newest soon to be released December 21, 2012.

Will be available on Amazon 12-21-12









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment it will be published shortly.