Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Welcome to guest author Paige Matthews



Emma O'Connor's interest in bondage and submission has led her to the training program at Devoured. With past sexual experiences less than par, Emma wants nothing more than to submit to a Master. With her need for pleasure and her desire to please, Emma finds herself exploring the desires that have remained subdued; although unsure if she could make a good submissive.
Marcus, the Dom in charge of the training program at Devoured, is more than interested in the feisty submissive. When Emma walks in for her interview, Marcus knows he's met his match. Consumed by nothing but thoughts of her, Marcus begins to doubt his ability to stay in control and his previous stance on collaring a submissive. Marcus finds himself unsure of his feelings for Emma, and his responsibility to the other trainees.
When a threat surfaces against Emma and her past comes back to haunt her, Marcus must admit his feelings for her in order to protect her, or risk losing her forever.
Join Marcus, Emma, and the rest of the Devoured Club Doms and Subs in the second installment of the Devoured Club Series.
Author Stalker Links:
Purchase Links:




Excerpt
Marcus placed me in the middle of the king sized bed. He moved back and swept his eyes up and down my body. My skin felt like it was on fire, every nerve ending was alert and ready for his touch.  I watched him as he shut his eyes and try to regain control.
“Sir?” I asked with anticipation. I was hoping that he would continue. I was as wet as a cat in the rain but happier than one. I wanted him bad. Part of me knew that I shouldn’t let myself get too close – that had ended badly once before – but there was something about him that drew me right into the line of fire.
“Emma, you don’t know what you do to me.” His voice was rough and his body was stiff. He got off the bed and walked over to the armoire on the other side of the room. When he turned around, I saw that he had a blindfold with him.
My pussy clenched in excitement. I enjoy being blindfolded, and the idea of my other senses being heightened made my orgasms that much stronger, well, at least the couple of times that I had agreed to it. I watched as Marcus walked back over to the side of the bed.
“I’m going to blindfold you, okay?”
“Yes, sir.” I nodded and sat up so that he could easily secure it around my eyes.
His hands brushed my hair out of my face and tied the material tightly so that it would not fall down. His fingers lightly grazed down the sides of my neck and over my shoulders before caressing the base of my neck and the tops of my breasts. A shiver ran through me under his light and seductive touch. It was enough to tease my skin but not hard enough to fully acknowledge the motion.
“You are so beautiful.”
  Enter the giveway:
Prize 1: Signed paperback of Devour Me, Consume Me, 16 oz Tumbler, book mark and $20 Amazon Gift Card
Prize 2: E-book of Devour Me and Consume Me, 16 oz Tumbler, bookmark and $10 Amazon Gift Card
Prize 3: One of 5 additional E-books of Consume Me
  a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a book i would read in one sitting.! thanks for the chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to read them! Thank you for the giveaway(:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment it will be published shortly.