Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Welcome to Sandy Sullivan and her new release For the Love of a Cowboy, Cowboy Dreamin' 3

Paige Tyler didn’t want to be the preacher’s daughter anymore. She wanted the freedom to live her own life, do what she wanted and find the man of her dreams. What she didn’t expect to find was that man drunk off his ass and needing her assistance to handle three guys wanting to beat him up in a bar fight.

Jacob Young’s life was a mess. Finding solace in a bottle of booze was the answer to his guilt-ridden conscious until an angel in leather pulls him up by his boot straps, brushes him off and convinces him life is worth living.


Do opposites really attract? Can a cowboy with a wounded heart be the answer to her prayers? It’s all in For the Love of a Cowboy
Read an excerpt:


The band struck up a haunting melody in a little two-step rhythm. “Would you like to dance?”

She tipped her head to the side and smiled. He really seemed like a nice guy when he wasn’t sloshed off his ass. “Sure.”

He took her hand sending goose bumps racing up her arm again. Her whole body exploded in the annoying little bumps. The feeling seemed weird, but nice. Maybe it wasn’t a bad thing after all. She wouldn’t mind gettin’ down and dirty with a nice lookin’ cowboy.

Paige wasn’t small by any means at five foot eleven, but this devastatingly gorgeous cowboy even towered over her.

When they reached the dance floor, he turned around to face her with a saucy little grin on his lips. He swept her into his arms as he began to two-step her around the dance floor.

“I guess I should have asked if you know how to two-step.”

“Yeah, I do,” she said, getting into the rhythm he created with the shuffle of his feet. The man was good. Solid muscle bunched and rolled beneath her fingers resting on his right shoulder. His hand clasped hers in his left as they scooted around the wooden floor.

“Do you come here often?”

“I have recently. I just found this place a few months ago.”

“You aren’t from Bandera, are you? I would remember if I’d see you around.”

“No. I live in San Antonio.”

“Why Bandera to come to a bar then? Surely there are a few honky-tonks in San Antonio.”

The devilish grin returned. What did she say to that? She sure couldn’t tell him the truth. I’m a preacher’s daughter and I can’t be seen anywhere in San Antonio without my dad hearing about it. He’d have a stroke if he saw me dressed like this. “I don’t like the bars there. I found this one on one of my rides. It’s quaint.”

“Quaint, huh?”

She nodded as she realized he was backing her into a corner with all this talk, feeling her up for information on a personal level. “What about you? Do you frequent The Dusty Boot a lot?”

“I have in the past, but I won’t be anymore.”

“You’re givin’ it up?”

“Yes. I need to get my life together. I’ve taken the first step by quitting drinking.”

“That’s a great thing, Jacob. I’m glad you’ve seen the destructive power of drinking. You had me worried last week when you wanted to drive.”

“I’m sorry. I should never have put you in a position to have to take care of me.”

“I would have done it for anyone.”

“Really?”

Buy the book:



About Sandy:
Sandy Sullivan is a romance author, who, when not writing, spends her time with her husband Shaun on their farm in middle Tennessee. She loves to ride her horses, play with their dogs and relax on the porch, enjoying the rolling hills of her home south of Nashville. County music is a passion of hers and she loves to listen to it while she writes.
She is an avid reader of romance novels and enjoys reading Nora Roberts, Jude Deveraux and Susan Wiggs. Finding new authors and delving into something different helps feed the need for literature. A registered nurse by education, she loves to help people and spread the enjoyment of romance to those around her with her novels. She loves cowboys so you'll find many of her novels have sexy men in tight jeans and cowboy boots.

 Contact the Author:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment it will be published shortly.